830 Scholarships to Study in United States
WORTHY WOMEN’S PROFESSIONAL STUDIES SCHOLARSHIP
- Deadline: December 15, 2017
Attend College in the United Sctate
- American Scholarships matches international students with U.S. colleges and scholarships. Getting started is easy. Just fill out some basic information and get your scholarship matches.
- Deadline: July 31, 2018
Harvard South Asia Institute Raghunathan Family PhD Fellowship for International Students
- Deadline: March 31, 2017
2017 ABF Doctoral/Postdoctoral Fellowships Program in Law & Inequality, USA
- Deadline: January 15, 2017
Ashinaga Africa Initiative
- 100% tuition fee + living costs
- Deadline: December 16, 2018
Civil Society Leader Award 2018
- Fully Funded Scholarships Including Air Fare Per $3000/Month
- Deadline: December 12, 2019
PartCatalog $500 Scholarship
- $500 to pay for tuition, books, computers, room, and board or any education-related expense.
- Deadline: January 15, 2019
Scholarships for Hispanics 2018-2019
- Free Tuition, Free Textbooks and No Exam fees.
- Deadline: September 9, 2019
Cambridge Immerse Scholarship Programme
- Up to 100% Participation Fee
- Deadline: December 7, 2018
Find University Scholarships and Student Aid in United States
Wondering how to get a college scholarship for your studies in United States? We provide an extensive list of scholarship opportunities for universities in United States, including the best national and international scholarships, fellowships, college and university grants, free scholarships, federal funding, and other forms of student financial aid.
You can apply for university scholarships in United States including funding for high school seniors, financial aid for college students, graduate school scholarships, postgraduate scholarships, and more, all available in our extensive scholarship database.
Find the right scholarship in United States, for a wide variety of academic degrees, including business and management scholarships, engineering scholarships, law school or medical school scholarships, as well as sports, arts, or music scholarships to help pay for your studies abroad.