International students who apply to study or are studying at Wenzhou University in Zhejiang Province pursuing a bachelor degree, a master degree, a doctoral degree, or as a long-term general scholar.
Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- Up to 30,000 RMB
Wenzhou University (WZU), nestled within green mountains and blue waterways in the beautiful coastal city of Wenzhou in southern Zhejiang province, is a dynamic and comprehensive regional university growing alongside the Reform and Opening-up momentum of China and presenting a rich cultural atmosphere and fine educational tradition.All Scholarships from Wenzhou University
- Applicant for bachelor’s degree program or for two/three-year college degree should have obtained senior high school diploma or equivalent education, and be under the age of 30.
- Applicant for master’s degree program should have obtained the bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, get recommendation letters from 2 professors/assistant professors and be under the age of 35.
- Applicant for doctoral degree program should have obtained the master’s degree or equivalent education, get recommendation letters from 2 professors/associate professors and be under the age of 40.
a) Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
b) Applicants should comply with the laws and regulations in China, and comply with the rules and disciplines in the university.
c) Applicant should have a good knowledge of Chinese and provide proofs such as HSK certificates or other Chinese learning or Chinese examination certificates. For those applying for courses taught in English, the standard might be lowered.
d) Applicants should have a good academic record which is among top of the class.
e) Applicant should NOT be awarded with other Chinese Government Scholarships of all levels.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- Class A Scholarship for Masters:
The Class A Scholarship sponsors at a rate of 30,000 RMB/person/year.
The Class A Scholarship sponsors excellent international students pursuing a master’s degree or above in Zhejiang Province. The scholarship should be used to cover registration fee, tuition fee, fee for basic learning materials, accommodation fee and serious disease and accident insurance.
- Class B Scholarship For Bachelors:
The Class B Scholarship sponsors at a rate of 20,000 RMB/person/year.
- Class C Scholarship For Chinese Language:
The Class C Scholarship sponsors at a rate of 6,000 RMB/person/year.
Eligible applicants should apply to the university in written form before deadlines. Applicants for Class A, Class B and Class C can apply only once a year. Applicants for Class D can apply once a semester. Eligible applicants can apply consecutively. Applications are accepted from January. For the specific application deadlines, applicants should consult the university.
- Application materials should be in duplicate, including:
- Application form for Zhejiang Province government scholarship
- Notarized highest diploma and transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Health certificate
- Recommendation letter
- Application documents will NOT be returned