Young Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor
- Deadline: October 31, 2019
Market Inspector is a team of young digital marketing enthusiasts who are constantly challenging their thoughts to bring innovative ideas to the table everyday. We believe that they are many young students out there waiting to kick start their entrepreneurial journey.
Therefore, we gladly announce our scholarship of £1000 to support young entrepreneurs who have been studying at an undergraduate or postgraduate level, and have alongside this planned to start their own business.
1. Participants should provide proof that they are either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited university or business school in any of the native English speaking countries.
2. An essay of up to 1000 words describing your business plan.
3. Participants must be studying at an undergraduate or a postgraduate level.
4. All applications must be submitted in English.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
1. Describe your business idea and how it benefits the society.
2. Your business plan should be concrete and describe which stage are you at.
The applicants should send all the documents and essays via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.