To celebrate and support our international scholars, the University of Dayton is now offering #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarships. These scholarships are offered in partnership with the #YouAreWelcomeHere social media campaign that encourages international students to study in the United States.
#YouAreWelcomeHere international awards at University of Dayton in USA
- At least 50% of tuition fees
- 1 May 2021
University of Dayton
The University of Dayton is a private Roman Catholic research university in Dayton, Ohio.All Scholarships from University of Dayton
- You are a first-year international applicant to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- You demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Each scholarship covers at least half of the recipient’s annual tuition and will be awarded in place of any other admission scholarship.
- Complete the scholarship application and a 500-1,000 word essay or a 2-5 minute video describing your aspirations to conduct projects, research, employment or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning.
- Apply to UD to be considered for the scholarship, and if you are admitted, you must confirm your enrollment to claim the scholarship.