Xi’an Municipal People’s Government and United Cities and Local Governments Asia Pacific (UCLG ASPAC) signed an agreement to establish the Xi’an-UCLG ASPAC International Talent Education Programme. This Programme promotes the educational exchange between Xi’an and cities and local governments in the Asia-Pacific region by providing the opportunity for civil servants to study at the Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU). As one of the top ten universities in China and the best university in Xi’an, XJTU was designated to implement this Programme.
The Scholarship Programme includes English-taught master and doctorate programmes as follows:
1. International Master/Doctoral Programme in Smart City Management with Big Data (School of Management, XJTU)
2. International Master/Doctorate Programme on Sustainable Development and Public Governance (School of Public Policy and Administration, XJTU)
3. International Master/Doctorate Programme in Applied Economics (School of Economics and Finance, XJTU)
4. International Master/Doctorate Programme in Intelligent Energy and Power (School of Energy and Power Engineering, XJTU)
5. Others Master/Doctorate Programme