XI’AN – UCLG ASPAC INTERNATIONAL TALENTS EDUCATION PROGRAMME
- Master, Phd
- 100% tuition fee
- 31 May 2021
Xi’an Municipal People’s Government and United Cities and Local Governments Asia Pacific (UCLG ASPAC) signed an agreement to establish the Xi’an-UCLG ASPAC International Talent Education Programme. This Programme promotes the educational exchange between Xi’an and cities and local governments in the Asia-Pacific region by providing the opportunity for civil servants to study at the Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU). As one of the top ten universities in China and the best university in Xi’an, XJTU was designated to implement this Programme.
The Scholarship Programme includes English-taught master and doctorate programmes as follows:
1. International Master/Doctoral Programme in Smart City Management with Big Data (School of Management, XJTU)
2. International Master/Doctorate Programme on Sustainable Development and Public Governance (School of Public Policy and Administration, XJTU)
3. International Master/Doctorate Programme in Applied Economics (School of Economics and Finance, XJTU)
4. International Master/Doctorate Programme in Intelligent Energy and Power (School of Energy and Power Engineering, XJTU)
5. Others Master/Doctorate Programme
- Be a citizen from the countries of Asia Pacific region other than the People’s Republic of China;
- be under the age of 35 for Master applicants and 40 for Ph.D applicants;
- be healthy physically and mentally with a physical examination report issued by a local public hospital, and not having any disease or situation listed below:
- diseases prohibited by Chinese Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations
- other severe chronic diseases like high blood pressure, cardio-cerebrovascular disease, diabetes; psychological diseases; or other Infectious diseases which may harm public health
- In recovery period after major surgery or acute disease attacks
- severe physically challenged
- Be with at least three years’ working experience in government sectors;
- Be a bachelor degree holder when applying for master’s program & be a master degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- Be Incumbents with relevant educational background and those with working experience to the applied program are preferred;
- Be sufficient In English which meets the academic requirements of the program, be equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 80 and above;
- Be with the potential of professional development, and is committed to promoting friendly exchanges and cooperation between the host city and Xi’an, China;
- Be neither studying In China nor being admitted to other scholarship programs provided by the Chinese government.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Tuition Fee
- Accommodation Fee
- Stipend (2000 RMB/Month, 12 months a year)
- Comprehensive medical insurance in China
- Application Fee
Applicants shall submit applications both to UCLG ASPAC and XJTU.
Application to UCLG ASPAC: email@example.com
Application to XJTU:
log In XJTU’s online application system to fill in the required information and upload the documents. Select ‘Scholarship ‘ -‘ Other Sources” and type “XIAN -UCLG ASPAC SCHOLARSHIP’ in the Funding part Application system: http://isso.xjtu.edu.cn/recruit/login
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.