WPU Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for Low-Income Countries Students in Azerbaijan
- Phd, Master, Bachelor
- 30% or 50% tuition fee reduction
This scholarship covers 30% or 50% of the tuition fee on a competitive basis. Initially awarded for one year, the scholarship is subject to prolongation for the next academic year depending on the academic performance of the student.
Western Caspian University
- Citizens of low income countries as defined by the World Bank (https://www.worldbank.org/)
- People who have a current IELTS certification of 6.0 (or more) or TOEFL IBT score of 60 (or more)
- People aged below 35
- We strongly encourage women to apply for these scholarships.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Bachelor’s degree – 50% reduction for top 2 students and 30% reduction for following 2 students
Master’s degree – 50% reduction for top 1 student and 30% reduction for following 1 student)
Doctoral degree – 30% reduction for top 1 student
- CV (Europass)
- Motivation Letter – up to 500 words
- A copy of diplomas and transcripts from previously attended educational programs in apostilled and notarized with English translation
- A copy of the IELTS or TOEFL IBT certificate
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.