The Women in Finance and Tech Bachelor Scholarship is aimed to inspire talented female candidates to pursue post-secondary studies and a career in finance or technology.
BI Norwegian Business School is committed to the UN Sustainability Goals. In particular, BI aims to support efforts towards achieving gender equality. This scholarship is a means to attract and support outstanding female candidates to pursue careers in fields where there is a gender imbalance.
- Female candidates with strong academic records
- Female candidates who receive an offer of admission in one of the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Data Science for Business
- Bachelor i finans (all campuses)
- Applicants who apply for the BI International Baccalaureate and the BI International Scholarship will also be considered for this scholarship. A separate scholarship application letter is not required.
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a "B" on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the Women in Finance and Tech Bachelor Scholarship must be prepared to be "BI Ambassadors", acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts, and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Full tuition fees for up to three years.
Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
Upload the scholarship application letter with your application for admission on the online application portal. Include all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission.