WMG is committed to promoting and developing the local economy through our business and industry partnerships, applied research and outstanding education programme. Through the WMG West Midlands Future Leaders Scholarships we are proud to support graduates from the West Midlands region, and contribute to the development of local talent through Master's education.
WMG West Midlands Leaders Scholarship
- GBP 9,000
- 1 June 2023
University of Warwick
The University of Warwick is one of the UK’s leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation, and for links with business and industry. Founded in 1965 with an initial intake of 450 undergrad...All Scholarships from University of Warwick
- Applicants must be living or working in the West Midlands region, or have graduated from one of the West Midlands’ universities
- Applicants must be eligible for Home Tuition Fees
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a full-time Master’s course at WMG, University of Warwick commencing October
- The award will be paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs
- This is a merit-based scholarship. Applicants should have a strong academic track-record.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.