WMG GREAT Britain Scholarships
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST FIRST HAVE APPLIED TO AND RECEIVED AN OFFER FOR A WMG MSc COURSE, BEFORE YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
WMG will be offering 5 scholarships as part of the scheme giving a discount of £7000 on tuition fees for the following WMG Masters courses
- MSc Cyber Security and Management
- MSc International Trade: Strategy and Operations
- MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- MSc Programme and Project Management
- MSc Service Management and Design
To be eligible for an award you must:
- - Be applying for a Masters course at the University to begin Autumn 2015.
- - Be an Indian national residing in India.
- - Must not be in receipt of funding, either from Warwick or from another external funding body.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.