WMG Excellence Scholarships
We are an academic department of the University of Warwick, a top ten UK university and a member of the elite Russell Group organisation of universities. We offer industrially focussed and academically challenging 1 year Management focussed MSc courses.
You can be confident studying in a department recognised for its excellence in research, the very best in teaching and learning and that has unrivalled links with business and industry.
Through our collaborative research and development, we work with companies and organisations around the world. Our business partnerships include local SME’s and global companies such as Jaguar Land Rover, China Aerospace, GE Healthcare, Goodrich, IBM, and Siemens. Through such collaborations, we have gained a global reputation for our ability to solve real life challenges. Improving the competitiveness of companies, and organisations, through combining academic rigour with industrial practice is what we are passionate about.
WMG MSc Courses:
Our Master’s programmes have been designed with the same focus, responding to the needs and requirements of industry. Our teaching staff have valuable industry experience to draw on; and are supported by guest lecturers from industry, so our students benefit from first-hand understanding of the issues facing modern industry. Many of our courses are accredited by professional organisations including The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) and The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
As a WMG Master’s student you will join a community of postgraduate students from more than 60 countries. You will develop the academic skills and latest knowledge, as well as challenging you to develop the essential practical and soft skills to help you impress employers and progress in your career. The future of industry requires people who are able to think outside the box, solve problems, work effectively in multinational teams, see business operations from a wider perspective as well as within their specialism, and have the confidence to do all this right from the outset. This blend is intended to make you stand out from the crowd.
The University of Warwick also won the StudyPortals Award for Excellent International Student Satisfaction 2014.
• All applicants receiving an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2016, will be assessed for the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
• Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. The WMG Scholarship committee will be reviewing both the academic achievement (usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree) and Statement of Purpose when awarding.
• Students will be automatically considered for the WMG Excellence Scholarships when submitting their application for a WMG full-time MSc course.
• For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee's final predicted grade.
• WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
• WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
• WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
• WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
• In order to maximise your chances of success, we recommend you submit your MSc application before the end of May 2016.
* These numbers are for guidance only. WMG reserves the right to amend the exact number of WMG Excellence Scholarships awarded
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
WMG at the University of Warwick will be offering up to 50 scholarships giving tuition fee discounts of 20% - 50% to students commencing study in October 2016 on WMG full-time MSc programmes, taught on the University of Warwick campus.Eligible courses for the scholarships are: -
• Cyber Security and Management
• e-Business Management
• Engineering Business Management
• Healthcare Operational Management
• Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• International Technology Management
• International Trade, Strategy and Operations
• Management for Business Excellence
• Manufacturing Systems Engineering
• Programme and Project Management
• Sustainable Automotive Engineering
• Service Management and Design
• Supply Chain and Logistics Management
WMG Excellence Scholarships are available on a competitive basis. Awards will be based on past academic achievement, previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
Students will be considered for the awards when submitting an application for a WMG full-time MSc course.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.