With a focus on key management & business themes, such as entrepreneurship, innovation, sustainability, new technology, Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is one of the fastest growing independent international university of applied sciences in the Netherlands. With around 1000 students from more than 100 different countries studying on its broad bachelor's and master's programmes in WUAS two main schools, the School of Business and the School of Hospitality & Tourism.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences Fund for International Students
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to €3,000 fee reduction
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences (abbreviated as WUAS; Dutch: Hogeschool Wittenborg) is a Dutch government accredited Vocational University in the centre of the Netherlands, offering bachelor's and master's degrees - vocational education - at ...All Scholarships from Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- Enrolment in the Wittenborg degree program
- IELTS 6.5 MINIMUM if you are not from a country where English is the only official language
- Excellent grade results in previous education and/or current study at Wittenborg (average of "8", or 80%)
- At least 2 recommendation letters outlining why you should be granted one of these funds by your employer or teacher/lecturer
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Wittenborg Gold Fund/Scholarship of €1,500 (Fee reduction)
- Wittenborg Silver Fund/Scholarship of €1,000 (Fee reduction)
- Wittenborg Bronze Fund/Scholarship of €500 (Fee reduction)
- Wittenborg Graduate Fund: reduction of €3,000 on tuition fee for one of the MBM Master of Science programmes, or the Wittenborg MBA programmes (Master programme fee reduction for Wittenborg Bachelor Graduates)
- Please send your personal application letter to email@example.com
- Attach copy of mark list and diploma from your high school with your email
- Attach study credit sheet, if you are already studying in higher education institute, with your email
- Attach copy of your IELTS/TOEFL or other language certificate with your email if applicable
- Send two recommendation letters, completed by either a teacher or other professional who knows you well, by attachment (scanned)