WINS Travel Award
The WINS Travel Award is designed to increase the international opportunities for WINS students, who choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses at our campuses in Geneva, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria; Leiden, the Netherlands; London, England and Cha-Am/Bangkok, Thailand and our exchanges in China, Mexico, and Japan.
The award is only offered to students that are degree-seeking at an institution that is a member of the Webster International Network of Schools (WINS) and meet all eligibility and conditions of the award. The WINS Travel Award is provided directly to accepted affiliated student and covers up to one thousand dollars ($1,000) toward the round-trip coach airline ticket. The award can be used for this Summer, Fall or Spring terms. Webster’s Office of Study Abroad will coordinate with the travel agency and serve as liaison between the WINS student and the agency on all ticketing.
To meet minimum eligibility requirements students must:
- Be a degree-seeking student of a member of the Webster International Network of Schools (WINS).
- Be accepted into a Webster University study abroad program at an international location.
- Be in good academic, social, and financial standing.
- Not receive tuition remission or tuition exchange benefits from Webster University.
To meet the conditions of the award students must:
- Obtain their airline round-trip ticket from TravelPlex, Webster University's travel agency.
- Pay for any amount over $1,000 towards the airline ticket.
- Maintain good academic, social, and financial standing throughout the study abroad experience.
- Successfully complete a minimum of one term (earn at least six credit hours) abroad as a full-time equivalent student
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Cover up to USD 1,000 for round-trip airfare
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.