Window Cleaner Scholarship Program
- 30 September 2020
The goal of this scholarship program is to provide financial assistance to an outstanding college student for $1,000. To apply for the scholarship, participants must write an essay of at least 300 words about the importance of cleaning and disinfection to prevent COVID-19 and submit it on or before September 30, 2020.
Who Can Apply?
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year college degree within the United States
- Has a strong academic achievement
- Submit an essay of 300 words or more about the importance of cleaning and disinfection to prevent COVID-19.
- Send entry to email@example.com; one entry is allowed per applicant.
- The deadline is September 30, 2020, and the awarding of the winner is on October 16, 2020.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.