Wichita International Student Hardship Fund in the United States
- Up to $1,000
This fund is intended only as a short-term financial solution for qualifying international students experiencing extreme financial difficulties. Funding for this program is provided by the Student Government Association (SGA) and is administered through the Office of Financial Aid, Jardine Hall 203.
For students who experience extreme financial difficulties.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to $1,000.
- Write a statement, in 500 words or less, that explains your financial hardship including the amount you are requesting and where those funds will be applied.
- Attach any supporting documentation.
- Prepare a detailed report of your income and expenses during the past six (6) months AND a detailed estimate of income and expenses for the upcoming six (6) months. Please keep this to one page in length.
- Attach a copy of the Certification of Financial Support for International Undergraduates or Graduates submitted to either International Education or the Graduate School to receive the 1-20.
- Return all documents to the Office of the Student Government Association, RSC 219, for committee review.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.