Western Golf Association Evans Foundation Scholarship is available to all undergraduate students who demonstrated an excellent academic achievement, and were nominated by Western Golf Association Clubs.
Western Golf Association Evans Foundation Scholarship
- An annual award for full-tuition, mandatory fees
University of Notre Dame
No matter where you live or what your schedule, you can develop or refine key interpersonal and business skills online with the same experts who teach at Notre Dame’s top-ranked Mendoza College of Business. Notre Dame offers six professional development certificate programs that make you a more effective communicator, manager and leader – distinguishing you in any industry! All Scholarships from University of Notre Dame
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Commitment to service
- Open to students from any college or major
- Nominated by sponsoring Western Golf Association Clubs
- Full-time undergraduate enrollment, a minimum of 12 graded credits each term.
- Maintenance of a minimum 2.5 term or cumulative grade point average; however, Evans Scholars are expected to achieve a GPA above a 3.0. Retaking a course and receiving a new grade in a later term does not change the GPA on record for the term in which the original course grade was received. However, in determining an Evans Scholar’s cumulative GPA, the official GPA posted by the University will be used. An incomplete grade must be made up immediately. When determining scholarship probation and scholarship cancellation, an incomplete grade will be counted as an “F” until it has been made up with a passing grade. All Evans Scholars are required to have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA at the beginning of each academic year. Summer school is required for Scholars who get below a 2.5 in their spring term. An Evans Scholar will be placed on scholarship probation for failure to achieve a term or cumulative grade point average of 2.5. Scholars that do not receive above a 2.5 GPA, term or cumulative, are responsible to notify the ESF Scholarship Committee.
- Maintenance of good academic and disciplinary standing. If a scholar is subject to academic or disciplinary probation or dismissal, they will automatically lose their scholarship and status as a scholar and will not be reconsidered.
- University merit scholarship consideration is given for a maximum of eight semesters (ten semesters for the five-year Architecture program). Scholarship eligibility is not extended to account for any semester(s) the scholar did not meet scholarship requirements.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.