Western and Northern Territories Network Scholarship
- Master, Phd
- 5400 PLN (~1250 EUR)
- 31 March 2017
The scholarship is aimed at people who are conducting research abroad in a topic related to the past and present of those territories attached to Poland in 1945.
Residence in one of the cities of the Western and Northern Territories Network will enable the recipient to access documents from the archives in Opole, Olsztyn, Szczecin, Wrocław, and Poznań and also gain familiarity with the state of Polish research in this area.
As part of the scholarship, the successful recipient(s) will be able to present their findings at a scholarly seminar.
The contest is addressed at a person who:
- holds a nationality other than Polish,
- is no older than 35 years of age,
- is a graduate in the humanities or social sciences,
- is conducting research abroad in a topic related the past or the present of the Western and Northern Territories,
- has a communicative knowledge of Polish and fluent English or German.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
To enter the contest, a candidate must send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 March 2017 a completed application with all the necessary attachments according to §6 of the Rules of the Western and Northern Territories Network Scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.