West Africa Centre for Crop Improvement, University of Ghana, MPhil in Seed Science and Technology
- 5,000 USD with other allowances.
- 11 December 2020
The West Africa Centre for Crop Improvement (WACCI) in partnership with the DAAD is currently inviting applications for the MPhil in Seed Science and Technology programme at the University of Ghana. Successful applicants will enroll in August 2021 and will comprise the seventh cohort of MPhil Students.
University of Ghana
DAAD scholarships can only be awarded to applicants who:
- have successfully completed generally a three-years university degree (Master candidates) or a two-years university degree (doctoral candidates) with above average results (generally: Second Class Upper Division or equivalent)
- clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- have thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- have generally completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- must be nationals or permanent residents of an African country
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Tuition Fees: annually
Master In-Country: 1st year: 2.500 USD 2nd year: 4.900 USD
Master In-Region: 1st year: 5.417 USD 2nd year: 9.301 USD
Study and research allowance: annually
Printing allowance: once at the end
Monthly Scholarship (Accommodation, Food etc.): monthly
300 EUR (In-Country)
450 EUR (In-Region)
Travel allowance (In-Region only): twice (beginning/ end of the scholarship)
The flat-rate travel allowance will be specified in the letter of award
Insurance (In-Region only): each year
Interested applicants should:
Complete an online form on the University of Ghana Graduate Admissions Page (https://admission.ug.edu.gh/applying/postgraduate/apply-now-post-graduate-admissions)
Upload relevant documents that includes:
- First Degree Academic Transcripts & Certificate of Completion
- MPhil Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae
- Email address of (3) referees
- Application Fee of US$ 110 (Foreign Applicants) and GH¢ 200 (Ghanaian Applicants)
The latest time for payment of application fee should be at least two days before the deadline for applications
Visit link for more information http://wacci.ug.edu.gh/apply
Limited scholarships (DAAD) are available for highly qualified applicants
Only paid and successful applicants will be considered for the DAAD scholarships
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.