Wallonie-Bruxelles international awards at University of Wroc?aw
- €2,120 per month
- 1 April 2021
In order to support the various competitiveness clusters of the Marshall Plan 4.0, the following are the focus areas :
- Transport and logistics ;
- Mechanical engineering ;
- Life sciences ;
- Agriculture-industry ;
- Aero-space ;
- Environmental technologies.
All other fields will be taken into account, whether in the human sciences, fundamental or applied.
What are the Walloon competitiveness clusters?
The Competitiveness Clusters, which bring together companies around a promising economic sector (see above), constitute a major economic asset for the development of Wallonia. This is made concrete by the creation of synergies around an innovative economic project stimulated by companies, training or research-innovation centres.
If the research theme is similar to one of the above, WBI will forward the file to the Clusters for their opinion.
We urge you to visit www.poles.be to find out about the activity of each cluster and to check if your research project could be in line with one of them.
Researchers from any country with a degree of doctor by a given foreign university wishing to carry out a postdoctoral program in higher education institutions organised or subsidised by the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Monthly amount 2.120 euros covering living expenses, accommodation, educational materials and travel expenses within the country ;
- WBI will cover international travel costs (one round trip for the total duration of the program) ;
- WBI covers "healthcare" insurance for non-EU fellows ;
- WBI takes responsibility for “repatriation assistance” insurance (only for long-term scholarships).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.