Volvo Car Corporation Scholarships
The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
Fields of Study:
Applicants to the following Master's Programmes are eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Interaction Design & Technologies
- Software Engineering
- Computer Systems & Networks
- Communication Engineering
- Electric Power Engineering
- Embedded Electronic System Design
- Computer Science – algorithms, languages & logic
- Chinese citizens who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master's Programme applicants
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Covers the full tuition fee + guarantees participation in the VESC programme (Volvo Engineering Student Concept) which includes: summer job, master thesis project, mentorship and possible employment at VCC
- Employment is subject to VCC evaluation at graduation
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.