To acknowledge the University's relationship with the Canberra diplomatic community a scholarship has been established that provides a tuition fee concession to accredited diplomats and their immediate family.
Vice-Chancellor's Undergraduate Scholarship for the Diplomatic Corps in Australia
- 50% tuition fee waiver
Australian National UniversityAll Scholarships from Australian National University
The Scholarship shall be available for award to a prospective or current ANU student who:
- is an accredited member of the Diplomatic Corps in Australia holding a 995 visa; or
- is the legal or de factor partner/spouse of an accredited member of the Diplomatic Corps in Australia holding a 995 visa; or
- is the child (including stepchild, adopted child or foster child) of an accredited member of the Diplomatic Corps in Australia holding a 995 visa; and
- has a 995 visa which is current at the time of application to the University and will be valid through the first semester of study at the University to the last day of the examination period; and
- is posted to, or whose parent/partner/spouse is posted to, an embassy in Canberra; and
- resides in Canberra or the ACT Region*; and
- has received an offer of admission to the University; and
- will enrol in their first undergraduate coursework degree program at the University; and
- is not receiving financial assistance from their embassy to assist with educational expenses.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
% tuition fee waiver for up to 5 years.
Applications should be submitted to the Coursework Scholarships Office prior to the first day of the semester in which the scholarship is sought.
The tuition fee concession will continue for the duration of the student's undergraduate degree as long as the 995 visa is valid for the entire first semester of study at ANU including through to the final day of the examination period of that semester.