The Vice Chancellor’s Student Development Program was established so students could experience professional development activities relevant to their course. This can include attendance at interstate and international conferences and work placements outside of Perth.
Vice Chancellor’s Student Development Fund for International Students in Australia
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- Up to $500
- 31 December 2020
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia, with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai.All Scholarships from Murdoch University
- be enrolled and studying at Murdoch University in a bachelor, postgraduate or research course
- be of good current academic standing
- be considered to be an appropriate ambassador for the University;
- be enrolled full-time (the Selection Committee will give due regard to personal circumstances and the relationship between the development activity and the student’s university based responsibilities)
- be seeking financial support for an activity related to your current course which clearly adds value to your learning experience
Up to $500
Compile the required documents, including the completed application form, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- your application must be endorsed by your Head of Discipline