Vice Chancellor's EU scholarship is available to all EU students who want to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate course, within the university.
Vice Chancellor's EU scholarship (January 2023)
- Bachelor, Master, Phd
- GBP 25000 is the maximum value of the award.
- 30 November 2022
• To be eligible for an award, you must meet all the following criteria:
• Have an offer to study:
• A full-time, Undergraduate course excluding any courses in the School of Medicine or the School of Dentistry OR
• A full-time, 180-credit postgraduate taught course over the course of 1 year. If you are studying a 2-year full-time postgraduate taught course, you may be eligible for the award in both years. • Be domiciled in an EU country (please see the key facts document for a full list of eligible countries). • Have International fee status as determined by the University of Dundee.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
• The University of Dundee is offering scholarships of £5,000 per year of study – up to a maximum value of £25,000 to applicants living in the EU.
There is no separate application form for this scholarship. You must apply to study a course at the University of Dundee first and your eligibility will be assessed as part of your course application.