Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence undergraduate financial aid for International Students
- Bachelor, Master
Western Sydney International is offering $7,500 and $5,000 multi-year scholarships to new commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework programs at Western Sydney University in 2020.
Western Sydney University
cholarships are granted on academic achievement in a completed Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognised by Western Sydney University for admission.
- be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue.
- commence a new course of study in 2020 for the first time
- be applying to study in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either the $7,500 or $5,000 multi-year scholarship
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- $7,500 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or
- $5,000 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum)
The value awarded will be dependent on your level of academic achievement in previous studies.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship. If you are successful, your scholarship offer will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.