Fifty percent (50%) of tuition fee per session for full-time enrolment for the duration of the degree not exceeding two years.
Vice-Chancellor's Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships
- 50% of tuition fee
Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University, formerly the University of Western Sydney, is an Australian multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney, Australia.All Scholarships from Western Sydney University
- submit a complete application for admission at least two months before the session commencement
- be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue
- be commencing in a new course of study in 2022
- have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University
- satisfy the academic requirements for the scholarship, i.e., a minimum GPA of 5.95 on a 7 point scale or equivalent in their completed most recent undergraduate degree
- meet all other admission requirements stated in the offer letter
- and accept their admission offer by the acceptance deadline.
An applicant is not eligible if they:
- are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia
- are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University
- are currently enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for the existing course of study
- are seeking to make an application for advanced standing for their course prior to, or after enrolment
- did not submit an application to study at Western Sydney University and/or acceptance by the closing date
- are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus
- have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University
- are applying to study a postgraduate research degree.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
Open until all scholarships have been filled for the session. A limited number of scholarships are available for each session. Applications should be received at least two months prior to the commencement of the session to avoid disappointment.
No application is necessary. All new applications to the University will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
Short-listing will be carried out by a panel of officers from the University, twice each year. Applicants are requested to provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. Applicants will be ranked based on the selection criteria and the panel’s review. Successful applicants will be notified via email by the University.