Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for Vietnam Students La Trobe University
- Master, Bachelor
- 100% of tuition fees
- 31 August 2020
La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high-achieving International student and thinking about applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study, you can apply to receive a 100% scholarship for the duration of your studies at La Trobe University.
La Trobe University
- Be a citizen and resident of Vietnam
- Be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree which is under the LTIS List of Eligible courses.
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-Sponsored)
- The applicant must have an overall WAM* (AQF Equivalent) of 80% or above.
- The applicant must meet all the condition in the offer letter by the provided deadline.
This prestigious La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship offers a 100% deduction on annual tuition fees for the entire duration of your studies to high-achieving International students accepted into our undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs.
Applicants must submit a complete application for the course commencing in Semester 1, 2021 (March) or Semester 2, 2021 (July),
Applicants must also provide the following documents before the application closing date to apply for this scholarship.
- A detailed resume
- a personal statement (of not more than 500 words) to detail "What does clever mean to you."
Applicants who have already applied for Semester 1, 2021 or Semester 2, 2021 will be considered for the scholarship if they met the eligibility criteria. They must send the above listed documents by the specified date.
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted by a selection panel at La Trobe International and be assessed on bases of:
- Overall WAM
- Academic achievement
- Extra-curricular activities.
- Social activities.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.