Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students at Bangor University
- Bachelor, Master
- £3,000 per year
- 1 May 2020
Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for applicants from the whole world.
The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international applicants, so the applicants must have achieved;
**Grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade students
**The equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- The above scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants.
- The above scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only.
- All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University’s discretion.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
**Valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee for Year 1, and up to £3,000 per year for Year 2 & 3*
**Valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee
*Note: Undergraduate students may continue to receive the scholarship in Years 2 and 3, subject to achieving a minimum overall grade of 70% or above at the end of Year 1 and 2.
- You MUST have received an offer letter from Bangor University before you can apply.
- Check your Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below
- Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form.
- Email the completed application form along with a copy of your offer letter from Bangor University to Kerry Marie Jones by the 1 May 2020.
- Eligible applications will be forwarded to the concerned academic department to make a decision, and successful candidates will be informed in May 2020.
- Scholarship winners will be required to pay a deposit amount of £2,000 within two weeks in order to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.