The Vice-Chancellor Scholarship - India and Sri Lanka is offered to future undergraduates, future postgraduate coursework, international students.
Vice-Chancellor Scholarship - India and Sri Lanka
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- 100% deduction on annual tuition fees
- 14 September 2023
La Trobe University
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.All Scholarships from La Trobe University
- Be a citizen and resident of India or Sri Lanka.
- Be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree which is under the La Trobe International Scholarship (LTIS) list of eligible courses.
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-Sponsored)
- Have an overall WAM (AQF Equivalent) of 80% or above.
- Meet all the conditions in the offer letter by the deadline provided.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted by a selection panel at La Trobe International and be assessed on the basis of:
- Overall WAM
- Academic achievement
- Extra-curricular activities.
- Social activities.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
This scholarship will be applied to your tuition fees for the entire duration of the course. The scholarship will be reflected on your Statement of Account every semester.
Applicants must also provide the following documents before the application closing date to apply for this scholarship.
A detailed resume
A 4-5 minute video recording answering the below questions
Why should you be selected for this scholarship?
Why have you chosen la Trobe University?
What are your career goals?
How would you like to make a difference to the world/community using this qualification?
Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an interview.
Semester 2 - 9 june
Summer 1 - 15 september