Vesalius Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Partially Funded
- 15 April 2017
Vesalius College will award Academic Excellence Scholarships to students who have outstanding academic records in secondary school and whose extra-curricular achievements show evidence of leadership in today’s global society. Other factors include letters of recommendation from their secondary school and (in certain cases) standardised test scores.
Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.4/4.0 per semester to continue receiving the scholarship.
Scholarships may be granted for a minimum of one semester and a maximum of 6 semesters. Scholarships will not be granted for any courses during the Summer Programme.
If you wish to be considered for the Academic Excellence Scholarship, the admissions office must receive your College Application no later than 15 April
- Prospective students must possess outstanding academic records and personal integrity, as demonstrated by grades, extra-curricular activities, standardised test scores (such as TOEFL, SATs) and letters of recommendation.
- Prospective students must have been accepted into a Vesalius College Bachelor Programme as a full-time, first-year/freshman student.
- Transfer students are not eligible for the Vesalius Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- The Academic Excellence scholarship can only be awarded to students who enrol in the fall semester.
- There is a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) required to obtain a scholarship. Vesalius College will also take motivation and extra-curricular activities into consideration. Evidently, better scores and grades, combined with strong motivation and participation in extra-curricular activities will improve one’s chances of acquiring a scholarship.
- Citizenship & residency: there are no limitations with regards to citizenship & residency. All applicants will be treated fairly and equally.
The College’s merit-based financial assistance can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.