UTS Vice-Chancellor’s International undergraduate financial aid in Australia
- Tuition Fees
- 24 December 2020
This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney. The scholarship is to be offered to international students who exhibit the University’s core values and can demonstrate commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and social justice.
This is a scholarship by
University of Technology SydneyAll Scholarships from University of Technology Sydney
- be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- meet all admission requirements for the selected course by the closing date of the scholarship application; and
- commence full-time studies on campus (Sydney). On campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees.; and
- have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- have an overall average of 85% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification; and
- all applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
- be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- be a government sponsored student; or
- be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Please submit the online application form.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.