This Scholarship was established to attract commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
UTS Undergraduate Tuition Fee international awards in Australia
- 20% of tuition fees
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Be a citizen from Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macau SAR, South Korea, Taiwan, or a country in the Latin America, South Asia, or South East Asia region; and
- Commence full-time studies and on campus at UTS in 2022; and
- Meet UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
- Must not:
- be studying a UTS online degree or distance mode degree; or
- be a recipient of other UTS International scholarships or grants or the UTS Alumni Advantage Program for the duration of this Scholarship; and be a government sponsored student.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
20% of tuition fees.
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students meeting the eligibility criteria and applying for an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.