UTS Onshore Postgraduate international awards in Australia
- 25% of tuition fees
The purpose of the UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarship is to attract commencing international students already in Australia to enroll in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS.
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be a citizen from a country in the South Asia, South East Asia or Africa region; and
- Must have completed a recognised Australian tertiary qualification at a Bachelor degree level or higher; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected Master by coursework program; and
- Must be commencing studies at UTS full-time and on campus\1\]; and
- Must not:
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
25% of tuition fees.
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a Master degree by coursework program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.