UTS Foundation Studies international awards in Australia
- 25% of tuition fees
- 5 February 2021
To award high achieving commencing international students completing the UTS Foundation Studies at UTS Insearch, Sydney and enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS. The scholarship is to be offered to international students who exhibit the University’s core values and can demonstrate commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and social justice.
This is a scholarship by
University of Technology SydneyAll Scholarships from University of Technology Sydney
An applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must complete a UTS Foundation Studies program undertaken at UTS Insearch in Sydney with a minimum overall GPA of 8.5 out of 10.0 and no fail; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate course; and
- Must be commencing studies full-time and on campus (Sydney) in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Foundation Studies program. On campus studies include face-to-face and/or online (remote) learning applicable to all degrees except online degrees and distance mode degrees; and
- Must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form; and
- Must not:
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
25% of tuition fees
To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.