UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam in Australia
- AUD $28,000
- November 29, 2019
The purpose of this scholarship is to offer full tuition waiver and stipends to gold, silver or bronze medallists of the annual International Mathematical Olympiad from Vietnam for study in any undergraduate degree in the UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT.
High performing students from Vietnam are invited to apply for the FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who want to study in any undergraduate degree program in the UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Be a citizen of Vietnam at time of application to UTS and throughout the period of study at UTS;
- Be a gold, silver or bronze medallist of the annual International Mathematical Olympiad the year prior to or the same year as applying for this Scholarship;
- Have applied and been deemed eligible for admission and meet standard UTS entry requirements for any undergraduate degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT;
- Not already be studying in Australia; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
- All candidates must submit a personal statement as part of the Application; and
- All candidates must be able to attend an interview in person, if required.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
100% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees and the Student Services & Amenities Fees for an approved course paid, for the Scholarship’s maximum duration as defined in Clause 4. This cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
A financial contribution towards living and learning expenses of AUD$28,000/year for the Scholarship’s maximum duration.
Applicants are required to complete an online written application.
It is possible that those with a successful written application will be asked to participate in an interview
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.