UTC International Undergraduate Student Scholarships in USA
- Up to $5,000
- 1 July 2021
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a national model for metropolitan universities. In collaboration with our many regional partners, we offer an experiential learning environment with outstanding teaching scholars in bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs.
The University of Tennessee at ChattanoogaAll Scholarships from The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- International first-time freshmen who have completed their UTC international undergraduate application and received an acceptance letter with a UTCID are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- UTC defines international students as F-1 visa applicants/holders.
- International students who are currently recipients of other scholarships are NOT eligible for the UTC International Undergraduate Student Scholarship.
- Students must maintain active F-1 status in order to receive the second installment of the scholarship.
- Students must be registered for at least 12 credit hours. Students who are placed on a reduced course load are NOT eligible to receive the second installment of the scholarship.
- Students whose records indicate Code of Conduct violations or Honor Code violations will NOT be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Students must earn a minimum 2.5 GPA during their first semester at UTC to receive the second installment of the scholarship.
- During their first semester at UTC, students must participate in extracurricular activities organized by the Center for Global Education and provide a multimedia or written report by the end of November. The activities may include International Tea Time, Global Spotlight, International Education Week, International Buddy program events, CGE field trips, etc. The details of this assignment will be announced in the scholarship award letter.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to $5,000.
You can only apply for this scholarship after you have been fully accepted to UTC and have received your acceptance letter with your UTCID.
STEP 1: Complete your international undergraduate application at utc.edu/apply, pay the $30 application fee, and provide all required documents. Receive your acceptance letter and UTCID.
STEP 2: Complete the “Why UTC?” project. See below for more details.
STEP 3: Submit your online Scholarship Application Form.
STEP 4: All submissions will undergo a review process. If you are selected, you will receive a scholarship to help you pay your tuition and university fees. The scholarship will be deposited into your student account in two installments: one in the fall semester and one in the spring.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.