USQ Soils CRC international awards in Australia
The University of Southern with funding from the Cooperative Research Centre for High Performance Soils (https://soilcrc.com.au/) is offering one PhD scholarship that will contribute to the analysis, modelling and diagnosis of soil constraints across Australian farming systems. The aim of this project will be develop a soil constraint diagnoses framework that brings together biophysical crop and soil modelling with statistical and artificial intelligence approaches and leverages of public domain and farm level data.
University of Southern Queensland
- not hold a qualification regarded by the USQ to be equivalent to a PhD;
- have a qualification regarded by USQ to be equivalent, or at higher level to a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours;
- be eligible to be enrolled, full-time on-campus in a PhD;
- be native English speakers and/or meet USQ’s English Language Requirements
Stipend of AUD $30,000 per annum for a maximum of three years.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must scan and forward as one PDF attachment the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Curriculum vitae;
- Preliminary Research Thesis Topic Proposal (DOC 48KB);
- Education qualifications (testamur and academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards);
- List of any research presentations and/or publications;
- Documentation confirming citizenship;
- A two-page summary of research interests and experiences
The Graduate Research School (GRS) also recommends that applicants commence the admission process.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.