USQ Bupa International Student Scholarships in Australia
- Bachelor, Master
- 15 November 2020
In 2021, USQ will offer three Bupa International Student Bursaries to support three international on-campus students continuing their undergraduate or post-graduate coursework studies at USQ.
Bupa is a leading healthcare organisation in Australia and New Zealand, offering health cover to international students through their Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). They have over 65 years' experience and understand that healthcare can be confusing to new visitors.
University of Southern QueenslandAll Scholarships from University of Southern Queensland
- be an international on-campus student
- not be a sponsored student
- be continuing their studies at USQ in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework program in Semester 1 2021
- have a minimum of 6 USQ study units completed and credited towards their current program as at the release of results for Semester 2 2020
- have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 5.0
- be enrolled on-campus at any USQ campus.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Each bursary will have a maximum value of $500 to be paid in Semester 1.
- submit a personal statement (500 word maximum) addressing the following:
- your reflections on your studies at USQ to date
- how you see yourself as a future professional within your field
- why you chose to study in Australia, and why did you choose USQ
Application must be made via the USQ Scholarships Online Application Management System.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.