This project seeks to understand GLOBAL patterns in how wildlife communities are changing due to a variety of disturbances, such as fragmentation and loss apex predators. The PhD student will address these questions using a new global database of camera trapping studies.
Quantitative skills, such as the ability to code statistics using R, would be of benefit to someone working on this project.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
The 2021 Research Training Program (RTP) living allowance stipend rate is AUD$28,597 per annum (indexed annually), which is tax-free for three years with two possible extensions of up to 6 months each in approved circumstances.
To apply for admission and scholarship, follow this link. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
Before submitting an application you should:
- check your eligibility
- prepare your documentation
- contact Dr Matthew Luskin (email@example.com) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship
When you apply, please ensure that under the scholarships and collaborative study section you:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’
- Select 'I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship'.
- Select ‘Other’, then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘ECOLOGY-LUSKIN’ in the 'Name of scholarship' field.