UQ PhD CSC Scholarships in Australia
- Tuition fee, allowance + benefits
- 6 January 2021
The China Scholarship Council is a non-profit institution affiliated with the Chinese Ministry of Education. The CSC is responsible for the organisation, management and provision of financial resources for Chinese citizens studying abroad, and to international students studying in China.
The University of Queensland
This scholarship is open to both future PhD students and current students in the first year of their PhD.
In addition, you must:
- Be a citizen and permanent resident of the People’s Republic of China;
- Be eligible to receive an Australian Student Visa;
- Satisfy the selection criteria set by the CSC;
- Satisfy UQ’s admissions entry requirement and be offered a place in the PhD program; and
- Meet the University’s English proficiency requirement.
- living allowance
- health insurance in Australia
- one return airfare from China to Australia and
- your Australian Student Visa application fees.
Successful applicants who are offered a place in the University’s PhD program and are supported by their School will also receive a Tuition Fee Scholarship that covers your PhD tuition fees for 4 years.
Apply to UQ
- Before you can apply for the CSC-UQ PhD Scholarship, you must first be offered a place in The University of Queensland’s PhD program. Students wishing to apply for admission to UQ should follow the how to apply process.
- You should clearly note that you are applying for a CSC-UQ Scholarship in the application form.
Apply for the CSC-UQ PhD Scholarship
- Applicants should contact the CSC Scholarship Liaison officer at their university in China for assistance with their application.
- The selection criteria, application form and CSC Employer Reference is available to download from the CSC website.
- Applicants should apply to the CSC for the maximum scholarship duration of 4 years.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.