UQ Liveris Academy Merit international awards Scheme in Australia
- $10,000 p.a.
- 28 June 2021
The purpose of the Scholarship Scheme is to encourage and support outstanding students in an Approved Program at The University of Queensland, through financial support and Membership of the Liveris Academy. The Liveris Academy is designed to cultivate the next generation of leaders with the capacity to address grand challenges at a time of dramatic socio-economic, technological and environmental change.
- achieves a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent) for their year 12 studies;
- will complete, or has completed, year 12 in the two year period prior to the year of award;
- either has completed no more than one semester towards the Approved Program in the year of award; or has not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or higher prior to enrolling in the Approved Program, other than studies in special university programs designed for secondary school students.
Additional Selection criteria:
- academic achievement in courses undertaken in Year 12 and/or in an Approved Program; and
- quality of the short video and essay.
The Bachelor of Computer Science, the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), an engineering integrated program, the Bachelor of Information Technology, the Bachelor of Science, the Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours), the Bachelor of Mathematics or a dual program including one of these programs.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$10,000 for each year for up to 6 years.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.