UQ Law School LEAD Scholarships in Australia
- $8,000 per year
- 13 November 2020
The Leadership, Excellence and Diversity (LEAD) Scholarship supports students who have experienced educational, social and/or financial disadvantage.
The University of QueenslandAll Scholarships from The University of Queensland
- Be an Australian citizen or hold a Permanent Humanitarian Visa,
- Currently be completing your senior schooling in Australia,
- Have demonstrated educational, social and/or financial disadvantage,
- Expect to gain admission to an Approved Program in the year of the award on the basis of predicted senior results and any applicable adjustment factors or on the basis of special entry pathways,
- Have not completed any prior tertiary study at bachelor level or higher (this does not include enrichment programs), and
- Be available to participate in a formal interview either in person or via video-conference
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship provides $8,000 per year for up to five years to help with living and study expenses, a dedicated academic mentor and a support network through non-residential membership of a UQ college.
There are two things you will need to complete in order for your application to be considered:
1. LEAD Scholarship application 2. QTAC application with UQ Law as first or second preference.
Plus, there are some additional things (like providing supporting documentation) you can do to give yourself the best chance of being selected.
More information in the link.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.