UQ High Achievers international awards in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- $10,000 fee reduction
- 31 May 2021
This scholarship is available for high achieving students who are passport holders of Hong Kong (SAR), India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam who are commencing a relevant degree program at The University of Queensland in Semester 1, 2021. With this scholarship you will receive a A$5,000 tuition fee discount per semester for the first two semesters.
The University of Queensland
- is an international student;
- has applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program commencing Semester 1, 2021 and has received an offer. Students with conditional offers need to submit their latest transcripts by 4 December 2020 or they may not be considered;
- will enrol full time;
- is a passport holder of Hong Kong (SAR), India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam;
- has satisfied the program entry rank and English language proficiency requirements;
- has not received another scholarship from UQ; and
- has achieved a competitive score as determined by the University when ranked among the pool of offer holders for programs commencing Semester 1, 2021.
A$5000 tuition fee reduction per semester for the first two semesters (A$10,000 in total).
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will automatically be considered.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.