This scholarship is available for high achieving students who are commencing a relevant degree program at The University of Queensland in Semester 1, 2021.
UQ Excellence Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- 20% tuition fee reduction.
- 31 January 2021
The University of Queensland
The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland.All Scholarships from The University of Queensland
- is an international student;
- has applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program commencing Semester 1, 2021 and has received an unconditional offer;
- will enrol full time;
- has satisfied the program entry rank and English language proficiency requirements;
- has not received another scholarship from UQ; and
- is an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student and has achieved a CGPA equivalent of 6.75 and above (on the UQ 7-point scale); or
- is a high school leaver and has achieved an entry rank of 99; or
- is a credit articulation student from a UQ partner institution and has achieved an equivalent CGPA of 6.75 and above (on the UQ 7-point scale) (applicable to all programs covered by an articulation agreement, unless otherwise determined by the University).
Agriculture and Environment, Architecture, Planning and Design, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Law, Science and Mathematics
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship will reduce your tuition fees by 20% per year for up to four years.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria will automatically be considered.