UQ Economics Malaysia Scholarships in Australia
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to 50% of tuition fees
- 30 November 2021
This scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of the program for students seeking entry into the Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours) and Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours).
This scholarship covers up to 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of the program for students seeking entry into masters by coursework programs for economics.
Students applying for a dual degree with Economics are also eligible, and the scholarship will then apply to the Economics component of a dual program only.
Please note: This scholarship doesn't include living expenses for the duration of the program, travel expenses or overseas health cover.
- Citizens of Malaysia, who normally reside in Malaysia and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Students who have received an offer and who are commencing students at UQ.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to 50% of the tuition fees
To apply, you must have already received a letter of offer from UQ and provide us with:
- Personal/motivational statement: this statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ.
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. The academic reference letter should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.