Established in 2013 by the Chin Family Trust.
UQ Business Scholarships for Chinese Students in Australia
- Master, Bachelor
- 4 March 2022
UQ Business School
UQ is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities world-wide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.All Scholarships from UQ Business School
- an international student
- a citizen of the P.R. China
- enrolled full-time in any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program approved by the UQ Business School.
- academic achievements
- demonstrated financial disadvantage
- personal qualities, including leadership potential
- a genuine desire to pursue a career in business after graduation
- any other evidence which may be deemed relevant.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- a personal statement, in no more than 1,000 words, addressing:
- the impact this scholarship will have on you personally and professionally
- what your future career aspirations are
- details of any leadership or community service experiences that are relevant to your application.
- proof of heritage to demonstrate you’re a Chinese citizen
- other documents relevant to your application such as certificates or references etc.