At UNSW, we take pride in the broad range and high quality of our teaching programs. Our teaching gains strength and currency from our research activities, strong industry links and our international nature; UNSW has strong regional and global engagement.
In developing new ideas and promoting lasting knowledge we are creating an academic environment where outstanding students and scholars from around the world can be inspired to excel in their programs of study and research. Partnerships with both local and global communities allow UNSW to share knowledge, debate and research outcomes.
- Be an International Student.
- Must be a resident of Hong Kong at the time of application
- Be commencing in a UNSW undergraduate coursework degree program
- Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 1 2022 by Tuesday 30 November 2021 * Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) - students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 1 2022.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in the selected area
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
$10,000 p.a. paid as a stipend for minimum duration of program.
Submit a UNSW Scholarships Application for International Students Commencing Term 1, 2022.