Unplag Gives Away $2,000 Scholarship for Current Students
To boost your original writing skills, we'd be happy to give away $2,000 to the one who will create the most engaging essay on one of the topics mentioned in the Essay Requirements section.To make your writing vivid and full of interesting details, you can choose any style of the essay and switch on your imagination dwelling on future perspectives of online cheating, technologies that are most likely to stop plagiarism, etc.
Do you want to share your own experience in fighting plagiarism? Just do it by creating your own essay topic!
The essay topic may be either created on your own describing plagiarism in academia issues or chosen from the list below:
- Academic cheating can deprive you of a successful career.
- Being original will soon become a trend.
- Technologies able to fight academic cheating.
- Does online education "promote" academic dishonesty?
- Can plagiarism be eliminated once and for all?
- Plagiarism addiction kills creativity and critical thinking.
- How does the digital age influence plagiarism and cheating?
- Is social networking causing a plagiarism problem?
- Cross-culture differences concerning plagiarism.
- What if some of my educators were found guilty of plagiarism?
Your essay may be of any style you prefer;
Your essay should be at least 500-word long;
Creativity, humor and individual manner of writing are highly appreciated;
The essay should be original (you can check it here);
The essay should be submitted no later than March 1, 2016.
To be eligible for the competition, all applicants must be at least 18 years old and be current students (undergraduate or graduate)
The scholarship in the amount of $2,000 will be given to the university or college where a winner is currently studying, so that it could be further used for his or her studying purposes including course related expenses, books and supplies, etc.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.