University Winter Courses offered in Germany for Foreign Students and Graduates
This study programme is geared towards students and graduates from Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Columbia, Namibia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Uruguay and aims to help them improve their knowledge of German (general language, special language) and their cultural knowledge of the country.
Who can apply?
- Citizens of one of the above countries who are registered at a university in one of these countries.
- Applications are open to students in Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes as well as doctoral candidates in any subject area; Bachelor students must have completed at least two academic years at the start of the scholarship period.
- Students in the last year of a Bachelor programme are eligible to apply if they intend to start a Master's degree programme shortly after completing their BA. Please submit a letter of confirmation from the university as proof.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- One-off scholarship payment of 1,725 euros
- Payment of a country-specific travel allowance, see www.daad.de/rkp-hsk\_hwk\_isk (overview of travel allowances for 2016 will be published from November 2015)
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.