University Summer Courses offered in Germany for Foreign Students and Graduates
This scholarship programme aims to help students and graduates improve their knowledge of German (general language, special language) and their cultural knowledge of the country.
- Applications are open to students in Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes in any subject area; Bachelor students must have completed at least two academic years at the start of the scholarship period.
- Students in the last year of a Bachelor programme are eligible to apply if they intend to start a Master's degree programme shortly after completing their BA. Please attach a letter of confirmation from the university as proof.
- Neither graduates holding a Master's degree nor PhD students are eligible for this programme.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- One-off scholarship payment of 850 euros; participants from the countries defined by the "OECD-DAC-List" (www.oecd.org/dac/stats/daclist – Least Developed Countries) receive a scholarship of 1,025 euros.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.