University of Wollongong Kenya Bursary in the Australia
- Bachelor, Master
- 10/20% tuition fee reduction
In less than 50 years, UOW has become a benchmark for Australia’s new generation of universities; dynamic, innovative and prominent in national and international rankings for the quality of our teaching and research.
Universities are key to the national innovation agenda and share an obligation to be at the forefront of contemporary policies and society. This is why we are focused on producing quality, accessible research through highly-cited and esteemed researchers. We will grow our innovation ecosystem and pursue the uptake of disruptive technologies that deliver positive economic impacts.
We must also anticipate the nature of emergent industries and future jobs as graduates need to be ethical, mobile, technologically literate and ready for multicultural workplaces. As international mobility increases, competition for the best academic and professional staff will also intensify. We will attract the best by unleashing our staff’s performance, reducing complexity and optimising professional achievements.
We are a young and vibrant university with undiminished ambitions and a strong sense of who we are and where we are going.
The University of Wollongong stands for purpose.
University of Wollongong
- Kenyan citizinship required.
- Students will automatically receive the Kenya Bursary when they choose to study one of the mentioned undergraduate or postgraduate courses commencing in 2021.
- 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible undergraduate course.
- 20% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible postgraduate course.
No application is required. Students will automatically receive this bursary when they receive an eligible course offer.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.