University of Twente Scholarship
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Please note: The UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students.
In order to be eligible for a UTS scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Your programme starts in September 2015;
- For this application round, you have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the above mentioned UT graduate programmes before 15 March 2015;
- You have to include a motivation letter in your application (250 – 500 words), this motivation letter explains):
- What you have studied in the past;
- What goal you want to reach through your study at UT;
- How you plan to receive this goal;
- Why you particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
- You have completed a pre-master at the University of Twente (if applicable);
- You may already apply for a UTS even if you have to do a pre-master programme at the University of Twente first. However, you must complete your pre-master programme with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) to be eligible for a UTS and comply with above mentioned requirements.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
€ 6,000 - € 25,000 for one year (approximately 30 scholarships available).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.